Chocolate Triffles With Berries.On dine chez Nanou
This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Chocolate Triffles With Berries. recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Chocolate Triffles With Berries. recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Chocolate Triffles With Berries. recipe as much as we do!
- 1 pound cake (storebought marble)
- 5 grams unflavored gelatin
- 250 grams whipping cream (cold)
- 180 grams milk
- 240 grams milk chocolate (cut into small pieces)
- mixed berries
- mint leaves
- chocolate shavings
- 1Cut the marble pound cake into slices.
- 2Cut the slices into circles to fit the ramequins you will be using, and place them at the bottom to serve as a base.
- 3Put the gelatin in cold water.
- 4With an electric mixer, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- 5Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat it without boiling it.
- 6Remove from heat and add the gelatin stirring until dissolved.
- 7Place the chocolate in a medium bowl and pour the hot milk over and mix. Check the chocolate's temperature (35 degrees Celsius, dip your finger in it and feel if its not to warm and not to cold, if it's too hot the cream will melt.) Add the whipped cream and fold gently. Pour it into the ramequins.
- 8Store the cakes in the refrigerator overnight, covered them with plastic wrap.
- 9Unmold the circles by running a knife along the sides.
- 10Decorate your triffles with berries, mint leaves and chocolate shavings.
PER SERVING *
|Calories590Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.