If you want the flavors and look of a fine dinning restaurant, but can’t afford the tab, then try this Chocolate Tart with Mini Marshmallows. This rich, hearty, healthy, and savory dish is perfect for a summer day. These fresh ingredients blend well…
to create a creamy and flavorful dish that everyone will love. Be sure to pick up the ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can enjoy this blissful dish this weekend.
- 80 grams powdered sugar
- 120 grams butter (softened)
- 25 grams ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 grams flour
- 125 grams cream
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 20 grams butter
- 100 grams mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the softened butter in a bowl.
- Sift the powdered sugar into the bowl, on top of the butter.
- Use a spatula to stir in the ground almonds, vanilla sugar, and salt.
- Add the egg and keep on stirring.
- Sift the flour directly into the mixture.
- Mix without forcing the dough.
- Shape a dough ball, cover the ball with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, roll out the dough to 2 millimeters thick. Spread in the pie pan and use a fork to prick the bottom.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Chop the chocolate.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream on low heat.
- Add the chocolate and melt it little by little on low heat, while stirring.
- Remove from heat, add the diced butter and mix until obtaining a smooth cream.
- Pour the chocolate cream into the pre-cooked pie crust.
- Even out the surface and let cool completely.
- Arrange the mini marshmallows on the cream by pressing them slightly.
- Refrigerate the pie for 1 hour so the chocolate cream sets.