- 40 saltine crackers (I used about 32 crackers)
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed, I used half light and half dark because that's what I had)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips (I used one 12-ounce bag of TJ's semi sweet morsels, also see optional note below)
Lisa T. 1 Jan
easy and delicious! i will make this again.
Goodwitch 25 Dec 2017
Easy Good Like real toffee
mindy s. 12 Dec 2017
Wonderful as always! Huge hit in my family
Mimi M. 31 Aug 2017
So easy and very yummy.
Dee Bberry 21 Nov 2016
Never heard of this until looking for something "different" to take to family holiday potluck. Everyone loved it... And apparently I was the only one who'd never heard of it! 😝