Chocolate RoyaleOn dine chez Nanou
The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Chocolate Royale recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Chocolate Royale recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Chocolate Royale recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Chocolate Royale recipe a star rating!
- 35 grams flour
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 120 grams powdered sugar
- 6 egg whites
- 60 grams granulated sugar
- 110 grams dark chocolate
- 1 egg yolks
- 10 grams granulated sugar
- 50 grams whole milk
- 350 grams cream (150 plus 200 grams liquid)
- 20 grams milk chocolate
- 100 grams praline
- 40 grams pancake (lace)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Sift flour, ground almonds, and icing sugar in a bowl.
- 3Beat the egg whites until stiff, adding powdered sugar gradually, in order to obtain a smooth consistency.
- 4Mix in sifted mixture with a spatula (flexible one).
- 5Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut out using desired form.
- 6This will serve as the basis for your cake.
- 7Mousse Custard Preparation:
- 8Chop the chocolate, and melt in a water bath, double boiler, or in the microwave.
- 9In a bowl mix the yolk and sugar.
- 10Pour the mixture into a saucepan, add the milk and 150 grams of cream, cook over low heat, stirring until the mixture thickens and coats the spoon (if you have a thermometer, temperature around 82-84 C). Remove from heat and pour the custard into a large deep bowl.
- 11Mix it in the blender to a smooth texture.
- 12Slowly pour one third of the hot cream over the melted chocolate.
- 13Using a spatula, mix vigorously in small circles to obtain a shiny mixture.
- 14Pour in the second third, mix using the same method, and the same for the last third..
- 15Whisk 200 grams of the remaining cream for a soft and fluffy texture.
- 16When the temperature of the chocolate mixture had reached 45 to 50 C, add a third of the foamy cream. Stir, and gently add the remaining cream with the spatula.
- 17Crunchy Praline Preparation:
- 18Chop the chocolate and melt it in the microwave. Add the praline to the the melted chocolate, add the crushed lace crepes and mix gently.
- 19Place the cut dacquoise in the bottom of a cake ring.
- 20Cover with a layer of crunchy praline, then with the dark chocolate mousse.
- 21Smooth the surface with a spatula and store in a freezer for at least 12 hours.
- 22Unmold the frozen dessert and let thaw in in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours before serving.
- 23To serve, garnish with cocoa powder.
PER SERVING *
|Calories120Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.