- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream (whipped)
- 5 ounces frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease and line a 10x13 inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Whip eggs until frothy. Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until thick, pale and mixture can hold its shape, up to 10 mins. Sift together flour and cocoa powder then gently fold in, followed by 2 tbsp hot water. Transfer to prepared pan and bake for 12-15 mins, until sponge springs back when touched lightly.
- Line a soft, clean tea towel with parchment paper. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Turn cake out onto tea towel and remove paper from bottom. Trim edges. Roll up from long side along with tea towel. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Unroll cake. Spread 1/2 of the whipped cream over top and sprinkle with raspberries. Re-roll, without tea towel, and transfer to a serving plate. Serve sliced with remaining whipped cream.
PER SERVING *
|Calories280Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Strawberry Jelly Roll CakeOur Life Tastes Good Blog
Banana Split Jelly Roll CakeAn Affair From The Heart
Raspberry & White Chocolate Scone Layer CakeNot Quite Nigella
Spiced Jelly Roll Cake with Honey Buttercream FillingRecipesPlus
Raspberry-Chocolate Roll CakeThe Eccentric Cook
Texas Sized Chocolate Sheet CakeOh, Sweet Basil
Old South Jelly Roll CakeJam Hands
Raspberry Sponge Roll CakeEat Smarter
Chocolate Roll Cake with Raspberry Mousse FillingSweet and Savory by Shinee
Jelly Roll CakeI love my food
White Chocolate Raspberry CakeThis Week for Dinner
Baby Spider CupcakesHellmann's
Skinny Mini Jelly Roll CakeChocolate Covered Katie
Chocolate Raspberry Roll CakeCDKitchen
Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee CakeFamily Around The Table
Heart-Shaped Chocolate Raspberry CakesCooking Channel
Chocolate, Pistachio and Raspberry CakeLil' Cokkie
Neapolitan Swiss Roll Ice Cream CakeLemons for Lulu
Mini Chocolate Raspberry CakesTablespoon
Jelly Roll CakeBetty Crocker