Sometimes the appetizer or snack is the best part of a dinner or evening. If you want to make an appetizer that can also be served as the dinner bread, then this recipe for Chocolate Raspberry Clafoutis is so decadent and delicious that you will want them with every meal. The buttery scone is packed with palate pleasing grated parmesan cheese, chopped green olives and aromatic rosemary for a treat that is out of this world.
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- 50 grams cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams flour
- 50 grams ground almonds
- 70 grams dark chocolate (70 %)
- 150 grams raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 320 F.
- In a bowl, whip the cream and sugar.
- Add the eggs, then the flour and ground almonds. Mix well
- Melt the chocolate and add to the mixture.
- Butter 5 ramekins. Add a few raspberries in each ramekin and pour the chocolate mixture on top.
- Bake for 18 minutes.