Chocolate Puff Pastry TwistsOn dine chez Nanou
Chocolate is a divine sweet treat that can be made a variety of ways. This recipe for Chocolate Puff Pastry Twists will tantalize the taste buds. It is a wonderful way to show off your culinary skills too. Bring these decadent desserts to a holiday party, special occasion, or celebration to surprise your friends. Or just make them for your afternoon or late night snacks. We hope you love this decadent recipe as much as we do!
- 75 grams butter (very cold)
- 180 grams flour
- 140 grams cream cheese
- hazelnuts (spread)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1Cut the butter into small pieces and wrap it in a foil. Place it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 2Put the flour and the butter in a food processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- 3Add the cream cheese and mix until dough forms a ball.
- 4Roll the dough on a floured surface into a smooth even rectangle 1 cm thick.
- 5Fold the dough in thirds, like a business letter. This completes the first turn.
- 6Rotate the dough 90 degrees so that the folded edge is on your left and the dough faces you like a book. Roll out the dough again. Once again, the dough should be in a smooth, even rectangle.Fold the dough in thirds again, completing the second turn.
- 7Repeat the rolling and folding technique until the dough has had a total of three turns.
- 8Put it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic.
- 9Chill for 15 minutes before using.
- 10Roll the dough into floured surface, forming a 1 cm thick rectangle .
- 11Spread wih hazelnut spread.
- 12Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 13Cut strips 1.5 cm wide and 10 cm long and then twist them by turning them on themselves.
- 14Arrange twists on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with sugar.
- 15Bake for about 10 minutes until well browned.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.