Chocolate is a divine sweet treat that can be made a variety of ways. This recipe for Chocolate Puff Pastry Twists will tantalize the taste buds. It is a wonderful way to show off your culinary skills too. Bring these decadent desserts to a holiday party, special occasion, or celebration to surprise your friends. Or just make them for your afternoon or late night snacks. We hope you love this decadent recipe as much as we do!
- 75 grams butter (very cold)
- 180 grams flour
- 140 grams cream cheese
- hazelnuts (spread)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Cut the butter into small pieces and wrap it in a foil. Place it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Put the flour and the butter in a food processor and pulse 4-5 times.
- Add the cream cheese and mix until dough forms a ball.
- Roll the dough on a floured surface into a smooth even rectangle 1 cm thick.
- Fold the dough in thirds, like a business letter. This completes the first turn.
- Rotate the dough 90 degrees so that the folded edge is on your left and the dough faces you like a book. Roll out the dough again. Once again, the dough should be in a smooth, even rectangle.Fold the dough in thirds again, completing the second turn.
- Repeat the rolling and folding technique until the dough has had a total of three turns.
- Put it in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic.
- Chill for 15 minutes before using.
- Roll the dough into floured surface, forming a 1 cm thick rectangle .
- Spread wih hazelnut spread.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut strips 1.5 cm wide and 10 cm long and then twist them by turning them on themselves.
- Arrange twists on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until well browned.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.