Chocolate Pudding with Whipped CreamAs receitas lá de casa
Making this layered dessert in a large baking dish is an easy alternative to layering it in individual servings, and this way you can transport it to a potluck dinner. The baking dish is lined with ladyfingers that are quickly dipped in milk just to soften slightly, and then the pudding mixture (made with a packaged mix) is poured over the cookies and topped with sweetened whipped cream before chilling. Shaved chocolate is used as the garnish.
- 1 package ladyfingers (or enough to line the pan)
- 1 1/5 liters milk
- caramel sauce
- 2 boxes chocolate pudding mix
- 12 tablespoons sugar
- 400 milliliters cream
- 2 squares baking chocolate (dark)
- 1Spread liquid caramel on the bottom of a rectangular pan.
- 2Top caramel with ladyfingers dipped in milk.
- 3Make pudding according to package instructions (using 1 liter milk and 8 tablespoons sugar).
- 4Pour pudding mixture over ladyfingers. Cover and refrigerate.
- 5When chilled, beat cream and 4 tablespoons sugar until stiff peaks form.
- 6Spread whipped cream over pudding.
- 7Garnish with grated chocolate.