Looking for a way to add more protein to your diet without having to pile on the calories? How about a lovely, low calorie, protein packed chocolate cake? Whisk together these few ingredients and pour the batter into any household cake mold. You won’t notice the difference between this or any regular chocolate cake and it only takes about 30 minutes for the batter to fluff up before it’s ready to eat.
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (fat-free, sugar-free)
- artificial sweetener (to taste)
- 8 tablespoons cheese
- 6 teaspoons skim milk powder
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients with a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a mold or individual molds
- Bake for about 30 minutes or a little more (adjust depending on your oven).