There are millions of recipes for desserts out there. So how do you pick? If you want a decadent dessert that is salty and sweet and will tantalize your taste buds, then try this Chocolate-Pistachio Dacquoises recipe, which takes 55 minutes for four servings. This rich and delicious recipe combines salty nutd with sweet orange marmalade and decadent milk chocolate for a decadent dessert. Now you have to decide who you will share it with.
- 70 grams pistachios (ground)
- 15 grams flour
- 70 grams confectioners sugar
- 20 grams milk
- 70 gramsegg whites
- 35 grams sugar
- 100 milliliters heavy cream
- 140 grams chocolate (with hazelnuts)
- 10 grams butter (soft)
- orange marmalade
- milk chocolate
- Combine ground pistachios, flour, confectioner's sugar and milk in a medium bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites with sugar (35 gr.) until stiff peaks form.
- Add the pistachio mixture to the eggs whites.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Transfer the dough onto a silicone sheet.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and release with a spatula.
- Cut out the desired shapes with a cookie cutter. There should be 3 dacquoise discs for each dessert.
- Bring the cream to a boil.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces and add to the cream. Wait 3 minutes, and whisk until smooth.
- Add the butter, stir. Let it cool so that the ganache gets a little bit thicker before spreading.
- In a mini pastry circle, place a meringue disc, top with al teaspoon of marmalade at the center, cover with a layer of ganache.
- Repeat with a layer of dacquoise, then marmalade, ganache and finish with dacquoise.
- Let harden at least 3 hours in the fridge.
PER SERVING *
|Calories530Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.