If pie is what you are craving, but you also want something rich and decadent, then try this Chocolate Pie with Hazelnuts recipe that serves four people. It is a creamy, dreamy pie that takes 75 minutes to prepare. Ingredients include hazelnuts, butter, sugar, egg, flour, dark chocolate, cream, egg yolks, and more hazelnuts. What you will have when it comes out of the oven is a delectable dessert the whole family will dig into and crave.
- 25 grams hazelnuts
- 80 grams butter
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 180 grams flour
- 200 grams chocolate (good quality black, cut into pieces)
- 150 grams cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 grams sugar
- Place the hazelnuts in the blender glass and mash for 10 sec. / Vel. 9.
- Add the remaining ingredients and turn to 30 sec. / Vel. 5.
- Remove from the cup, cover with cling film and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Stretch the dough and line the pie tin.
- Prick with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Place the chocolate in the blender glass and turn to 6 sec. / Vel. 8.
- Add the cream and program 6min./90º Vel. 2.
- Finally add the egg yolks and sugar and stir for 1 min. / Vel. 3.
- Pour in the pie tin and put it in the oven again, now at 120 º for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool down before serving, if you can of course.
|Calories850Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.