Chocolate Petit Gateau with Berry SauceO Meu Tempero
If a recipe has "petit" in the title, it's a sure bet that it will be just right for serving as a finale at a dinner party. This recipe is for single serving cakes that are akin to steamed or baked puddings in their soft and moist texture. The cakes include melted chocolate and margarine and also cocoa powder for the most chocolately taste.
- 1 package frozen mixed berries
- 75 grams baking chocolate
- 30 grams margarine
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 15 grams flour
- 75 grams condensed milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1Thaw berries at room temperature.
- 2Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- 3Melt chocolate and butter in a water bath or microwave and mix well.
- 4Add cocoa powder, flour, and condensed milk.