If a recipe has "petit" in the title, it's a sure bet that it will be just right for serving as a finale at a dinner party. This recipe is for single serving cakes that are akin to steamed or baked puddings in their soft and moist texture. The cakes include melted chocolate and margarine and also cocoa powder for the most chocolately taste.
- 1 package frozen mixed berries
- 75 grams baking chocolate
- 30 grams margarine
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 15 grams flour
- 75 grams condensed milk
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Thaw berries at room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Melt chocolate and butter in a water bath or microwave and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder, flour, and condensed milk.