Pie is a wonderful way to warm the hearts of your loved ones. It combines a buttery pastry crust with succulent and dark chocolate for a flavorful pie filling. It also uses sour cream and pears for a rich and decadent dessert that will make everyone happy. Why not stop this week and pick up these ingredients so you can be sure to surprise your loved ones with a decadent dessert after a hearty Sunday dinner? We hope you love this recipe.
- 500 grams flour
- 250 grams butter (diced)
- 1/4 glass water
- 350 grams dark chocolate
- sour cream (40 cl.)
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 6 pears (in syrup)
- Dough Preparation:
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add a pinch of sugar, stir.
- Add diced butter and with your fingers, knead while gradually adding water to form a ball of dough.
- Then divide dough ball in 2 balls, wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature for about 10 minutes. Roll out the first ball of dough, and line a buttered, deep pie pan.
- Then roll out the second ball of dough and place in the second, buttered pie pan. (There will be offcuts that you will keep to form the pie's grid-pattern ).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the chocolate, broken in pieces, in a water bath or double boiler.
- Add cream. Mix to form a smooth mixture.
- In a bowl, mix eggs and sugar until the mixture turns pale.
- Add the chocolate mixture and stir.
- Peel the pears and cut into cubes, place them on the bottom of each mold.
- Cover with the chocolate mixture.
- Cut strips out of the remaining dough, and make a grid on top of the pies.
- Bake pies for 40 to 45 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the is filling hot.