- 3/4 cup butter (or margarine, softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 ounces almond paste
- 5 eggs
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 ounces almond paste
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 squares semisweet chocolate (1 ounce each, melted)
- Beat butter, sugar and almond paste with electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute. With mixer
- running, add eggs, one at a time, beating 15 seconds after each addition. Stop and scrape bowl.
- Turn mixer to medium-low speed and gradually add graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking
- powder; beat 1 minute more. Stir in peanuts, mixing just until blended.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch springform pan which has been lined with waxed paper and greased. Bake at
- 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- When cool, slice cake in thirds to form three layers. Frost with Chocolate Peanut Frosting.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar and almond paste with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes or
- until creamy. Stop and scrape bowl.
- Add peanut butter and chocolate. Turn to medium-high speed and beat 2 minutes, until fluffy.
Creamy Keto Peanut Butter Cup Ice CreamBetter Than Bread Keto
Grandma's Rhubarb Streusel DessertThese Old Cookbooks
Dobos TorteSmitten Kitchen
Chocolate Molten Lava CakesHellmann's
Homemade Creamy Peanut ButterEvil Twin Kitchen
Chocolate Raspberry TorteLaaLoosh
Berry Tart with Lemon Cookie CrustBetter Homes and Gardens
Snickers® Chocolate Dream DessertHow does your garden grow
Holiday Spiced Chocolate Layer CakeHellmann's
Torte NapoleonTatyanas Everyday Food
Korolevsky Torte – Королевский TортTatyanas Everyday Food
Tim Love's Balsamic Tenderloin and Long BeansHellmann's
Creamy Peanut Butter FudgeBarefeet In The Kitchen
Delightfully Cool Summer Strawberry TorteJust a Pinch
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Baklava TortePink Post-It Note
Creamy Peanut Butter PieWho Needs A Cape
Sacher TorteFood and Wine
Classic Peanut Butter CookiesYummly
Creamy Peanut Butter FudgeCoordinately Yours By Julie Blanner
Strawberry TorteA Family Feast
Eclair TorteReal Mom Kitchen