Chocolate Peanut Butter CookiesAnanás e Hortelã
Brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, egg, vanilla sugar, wheat flour, baking powder, and chocolate chips: Those are the makings of one delicious dough that bakes into a batch of mighty marvelous cookies. Be sure to space the balls of dough apart on the baking sheet to allow enough space for flattening before baking and expanding during baking. And remove the cookies while they are still soft since they will harden while cooling.
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 eggs (organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 155 grams wheat flour (and as needed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- 1Line two trays with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 360ºF.
- 2In a bowl, place the sugar, butter and peanut butter and beat until creamy.
- 3Add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- 4Add the flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- 5Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- 6Form walnut-sized balls and flatten with hands.
- 7Place on the baking sheets, leaving space between.
- 8Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Remove while still soft but golden. Cookies will get harder after cooling. Once cool, store in an airtight container.