Brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, egg, vanilla sugar, wheat flour, baking powder, and chocolate chips: Those are the makings of one delicious dough that bakes into a batch of mighty marvelous cookies. Be sure to space the balls of dough apart on the baking sheet to allow enough space for flattening before baking and expanding during baking. And remove the cookies while they are still soft since they will harden while cooling.
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 eggs (organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 155 grams wheat flour (and as needed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- Line two trays with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat oven to 360ºF.
- In a bowl, place the sugar, butter and peanut butter and beat until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Form walnut-sized balls and flatten with hands.
- Place on the baking sheets, leaving space between.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes. Remove while still soft but golden. Cookies will get harder after cooling. Once cool, store in an airtight container.