The wonderful part about Orange and Chocolate Cupcakes is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Orange and Chocolate Cupcakes is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 250 grams flour
- 120 grams sugar
- 1 yeast (sachet of)
- 250 milliliters milk
- 1 egg
- 50 milliliters sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon orange paste
- 75 grams chocolate chips
- chocolate sauce (for garnish)
- candied orange (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar and yeast.
- In another bowl, beat egg and add milk, oil and orange paste until combined.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and stir well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill the wells of prepared muffin tin and bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for five minutes.
- Remove cupcakes and let cool on a baking rack.
- Melt the chocolate and lightly drizzle cupcakes.
- Garnish with chopped candied orange.