When you walk into the party with cookies, you say that you were looking forward to the event and you wanted to share that happiness with them. And when you bring these Chocolate-Orange Cookies, you also say how much you care. These decadent and flavorful cookies are created with dark chocolate for extra depth. These creative confections are so delicious, you might want to make a couple batches! Happy baking!
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 1 orange (zest)
- 50 grams butter
- 90 grams sugar
- 5 grams sea salt
- 110 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 eggs
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F
- 2In a saucepan, add the chocolate, orange zest, and butter. Gently melt on very low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- 3Pour the chocolate mixture into a bowl, and let cool.
- 4Combine the sugar and salt.
- 5Sift the flour and baking powder together.
- 6Whisk the sugar and egg together with an electric mixer until the mixture is pale and double in volume.
- 7Gently stir in the chocolate mixture.
- 8Add the sifted flour and baking powder and whisk for a few minutes.
- 9On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place small heaps of dough.
- 10Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- 11Cool on a wire rack.