Muffins are a perfect hand-held treat that can change the course of your whole day depending on how good it tastes. This recipe for Chocolate Muffins with a White Chocolate Heart is a wonderful way to celebrate the day with a rich and decadent treat. This recipe combines 70-percent dark chocolate muffins with a creamy white chocolate center to create a flavor explosion for your taste buds. Try them today!
- 70 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 120 grams salted butter (softened)
- 10 squares white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 330F
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the flour and baking powder together.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the granulated sugar.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate. Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool, then add the eggs and sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add the butter, then flour mixture. Mix well to combine.
- Fill the muffin cups 1/3 full, then place a square of chocolate in the center of each. Top with the remaining batter.
- Bake the muffins for about 20 minutes.