Chocolate MuffinsL'Antro dell'Alchimista
The perfect breakfast for the chocolate lover... Chocolate Muffins! Try our Chocolate Muffin recipe for the best sweet tooth snack. These muffins contain real chocolate so you will taste the sweet flavor at the first bite. Be sure to tell your friends about these Chocolate Muffins! They are perfect all ages and declicious to have as a mid-day snack. Cut them up and put in a zip-lock bag for later!
- 120 grams butter
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 200 grams flour (or potato starch)
- 200 grams sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 milliliters whole milk
- 1Preheat the oven to 190C.
- 2Melt the chocolate and the butter in a small saucepan, stirring continuously until the two ingredients have been completely combined.
- 3Remove the saucepan from the stove and let the mixture cool.
- 4Add the sugar, the lightly beaten egg, milk, and vanilla extract to the saucepan.
- 5Next, use a wooden spoon to carefully fold in the flour, sifted with the baking powder and a pinch of salt, just enough for it to be incorporated into the batter. (Using the potato starch instead of the flour will result in a moister dessert.)
- 6Place the batter into 8 muffin liners, do not fill the liners completely.
- 7Bake the muffins for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden.
- 8Allow the muffins to cool in the oven with the door open for 5 minutes, then remove the muffins and cool them on a wire rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.