Yum! Chocolate Muffins! This recipe is perfect for Sunday morning breakfasts in bed. Not only is this Chocolate Muffins recipe full of nutrients that are great for your body, but it they taste delicious. Try out this Chocolate Muffins at home and let us know your thoughts. You can comment below with your likes or dislikes and rate the recipe by star. Happy baking!
- 75 grams unsalted butter
- 60 grams bittersweet chocolate chips (or chopped)
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk (may substitute 1 cup milk and 1 tbsp. vinegar or lemon juice, combine and let sit 15 minutes before using)
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 60 grams bittersweet chocolate (in chips or chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Melt the 60 grams of chocolate and the butter together in a double boiler until melted. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, cocoa, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together the buttermilk, chocolate, and eggs in another bowl. Add to the dry ingredients along with the other 60 grams of chocolate.
- Pour the batter into muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 3-4 minutes after removing from oven, remove from the tins, and let cool completely.
|Calories240Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.