Searching for something sweet? We got you covered. Try our Chocolate Mousse Dome with Caramel Ganache recipe. These little bites will melt in your mouth. Chocolate Mousse Dome with Caramel Ganache are packed with flavor and not bad for your health. You are going to love these Chocolate Mousse Dome with Caramel Ganache. Let us know about your experience baking these in the comments below or give this Chocolate Mousse Dome with Caramel Ganache recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams ganache (caramel)
- 150 grams cookies (Russian cigarettes)
- 50 grams melted butter
- If you prepare your ganache the night before, do not forget to leave it at room temperature for at least 30 minutes so that it is not too hard to work with.
- Melt 150 grams of dark chocolate in double boiler or microwave.
- Using a brush, coat the silicone domes with a not too thick layer of chocolate .
- Let the excess chocolate run if necessary.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
- Add a second layer (warm your chocolate again if it is not flexible enough).
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the mousse.
- Separating the whites from the yolks.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Melt 100 grams of chocolate.
- Add the egg yolks, while mixing quickly.
- Gently mix in the egg whites to obtain a homogeneous mousse.
- Fill the shells with the chocolate mousse to 2/3. Add a teaspoon of caramel ganache. Cover it with the chocolate mousse. Smooth the surface and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (you can prepare it the day before).
- At least 1 hour before serving, prepare the base by crumbling Russian cigarettes cookies. Add the melted butter and mix to obtain a thick dough. Using a spoon, pack the preparation in pastry rings the same size as the individual domes.
- Remove pastry rings and unmold domes above. Put in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Remove the domes from the refrigerator 20 minutes before eating.
PER SERVING *
|Calories730Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.