You want a rich and flavorful dessert to accompany dinner tomorrow night, but you don't want to spend a lot of time or money on it, then try this Chocolate Mousse recipe. You can decide if you want to use dark, white or milk chocolate depending on your taste preferences. The rich and creamy texture will take your taste buds to a blissful heaven. We hope you love this dish as much as we do.
- 100 grams milk chocolate (or dark, white)
- 30 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with the butter on low heat.
- Separate the eggs.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar using an electric mixer.
- In another bowl, beat the whites with a pinch of salt, until stiff.
- Slowly pour the warmed chocolate mixture in the bowl with the egg yolks and mix..
- Add the beaten egg whites and gently fold with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse into glasses and refrigerate overnight.