- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate (1 oz. ea., melted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar (or granulated sugar)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In small bowl, combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat eggs, granulated sugar, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, chocolate and vanilla 2 minutes. Beat in flour mixture until blended. Shape dough by level tablespoonfuls into balls, then roll in confectioners sugar.
- On ungreased baking sheets, arrange balls, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 minutes or until tops crack. Immediately transfer cookies to wire rack and cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.