- 3 squares semisweet chocolate (1 oz. ea., cut in pieces)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line bottom of 4 (4-oz.) ramekins* or custard cups with a round of waxed paper, then grease; set aside.
- Microwave chocolate in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 45 seconds or until chocolate is melted. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in granulated sugar and flour with wire whisk until blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Evenly spoon into prepared ramekins. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to bake.
- Arrange ramekins on baking sheet. Bake 13 minutes or until edges are firm but centers are still slightly soft.(DO NOT OVER BAKE.) On wire rack, cool 5 minutes. To serve, carefully run sharp knife around cake edges. Unmold onto serving plates, then remove waxed paper. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar and serve immediately.
- *To bake in 12-cup muffin pan, line bottoms of 8 muffin cups with waxed paper, then grease. Evenly spoon in batter. Refrigerate as above. Bake at 425° for 9 minutes or until edges are firm but centers are still slightly soft. (DO NOT OVER BAKE.) On wire rack, cool 5 minutes. To serve, carefully run sharp knife around cake edges and gently lift out of pan. (Do not turn pan upside-down to unmold.) Arrange cakes, bottom side up, on serving plates, 2 cakes per serving. Remove waxed paper and sprinkle as above. NOTE: Recipe can be halved.