- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 70 grams powdered sugar
- 40 grams flour
- 60 grams dark chocolate (with ginger.)
- 20 grams butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Melt the plain dark chocolate in a double boiler. Remove from the heat, gradually add the eggs and the mascarpone and mix well.
- Add the powdered sugar while mixing and finally, add the flour.
- Pour into the silicone molds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and ginger dark chocolate over low heat.
- Pour the icing over the cupcakes and cool completely.