Chocolate Mascarpone Molten Cake with Ginger-Chocolate GlazeLolibox
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 70 grams powdered sugar
- 40 grams flour
- 60 grams dark chocolate (with ginger.)
- 20 grams butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F
- 2Melt the plain dark chocolate in a double boiler. Remove from the heat, gradually add the eggs and the mascarpone and mix well.
- 3Add the powdered sugar while mixing and finally, add the flour.
- 4Pour into the silicone molds.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.
- 6Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and ginger dark chocolate over low heat.
- 7Pour the icing over the cupcakes and cool completely.