Chocolate LoafO Meu Tempero
This chocolate loaf requires no cooking except for melting the margarine, which can be done in the microwave if you happen to have one. Rather, to make it, you simply crush store-bought cookies (shortbread is a good option here) and whisk the crumbs with cocoa powder and sugar before combining with beaten eggs and finally the cooled margarine (make sure it is no longer warm). Then this mixture is shaped into a ball, wrapped in parchment, and tucked into the refrigerator to harden before slicing and serving.
- 400 grams Maria Biscuits (or shortbread biscuits)
- 125 grams cocoa powder
- 200 grams white sugar
- 2 small eggs
- 200 grams margarine
- 1Smash the biscuits in small pieces, and place in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chocolate and sugar, and mix.
- 3Add the eggs and mix again.
- 4Add the melted and cooled margarine.
- 5Do not mix in the margarine when hot.
- 6Shape the dough into a ball.
- 7Place it on top of parchment paper, forming a kind of roll, and compacting well.
- 8Wrap in the parchment paper and refrigerate so it hardens.
- 9Slice and serve.