Chocolate Liqueur Ice PopsL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Made with white chocolate liqueur that's diluted with water, these grownup ice pops are dotted with chocolate chips for a textural surprise. Make these for a gathering as an alternative to cake, pie or a tart. However, do plan ahead, as the molds must be frozen 24 hours in advance of making the pops. Once you get the hang of these, it's time to get creative. Try combinations like Kahlua and white chocolate chips or tequila and lime zest.
- chocolate liqueur (white)
- chocolate chips
- 1Place ice pop molds in the freezer for 24 hours.
- 2Insert the sticks into the molds.
- 3Prepare a mix of white chocolate liqueur and water .
- 4Fill the molds halfway with the liqueur mix.
- 5Add a few chocolate chips and allow to set in the freezer for 6 minutes.
- 6Fill the remaining half and add more chocolate chips.
- 7Freeze for an additional 6 minutes.
- 8Decorate with chocolate chips.
- 9Remove from the mold using the sticks.