Cake is a rich and decadent dessert. Ice cream is a sweet and savory dessert. This recipe for Chocolate Ice Cream Cake with Meringues is a wonderful way to surprise your loved ones with a sweet treat. Be sure to pick up these ingredients so you can make this creamy dreamy confection. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this flavorful ice cream as much as we do. Enjoy!
- 1 bar milk chocolate
- meringue (previous recipe)
- chocolate chip ice cream (1 lt.)
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- With a brush, coat the inside of a springform pan with the melted chocolate. The coating must be thick enough because it will make the chocolate shell.
- Let harden in the refrigerator.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer so that it becomes softer.
- Spread half of the ice cream in the pan.
- Top the ice cream layer with meringue pieces.
- Spread the remaining ice cream on top.
- Finish with a layer of meringue and chocolate if there is any left.
- Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Serve with meringues.