Chocolate and hazel nut are the perfect pair, and these cookies are proof of that. Oatmeal flour gives these cookies a hearty and rich base, which is perfect for the bold flavors of the hazelnuts and chocolate. The dough is simple to make, a basic b…
own sugar cookie dough studded with chocolate and hazelnuts. The cookies take just over 30 mintues from start to finish, so they are perfect for when you are craving something sweet.
- 100 grams oatmeal (powdered)
- 115 grams butter (room temperature)
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 110 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla bean (sliced open with insides scraped out)
- 125 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 170 grams chocolate chips
- 90 grams hazelnuts (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- The first step is to grind the oatmeal until it becomes a fine, flour-like powder.
- In a large bowl, mix together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the vanilla bean, flour, baking powder, oatmeal powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts.
- Drop rounds of dough onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Leave room between cookies so they do not stick to each other while baking.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
|Calories450Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.