Chocolate Fudge with Chocolate FrostingChloé Delice
With a name like Chocolate Fudge with Chocolate Frosting, how you could go wrong? This recipe is so decadent and delicious that it will instantly whisk you away to dreamy chocolate heaven. By combining 70-percent dark chocolate with milk chocolate and cocoa powder, this fudge is out of this world. Be sure to pick up these ingredients next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends this weekend with a treat they will love.
- 200 grams 70% cacao chocolate
- 160 grams salted butter (sliced)
- 150 grams powdered sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 grams milk chocolate
- 30 grams salted butter (semi-)
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2Melt chocolate and salted butter in a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the eggs with sugar until the mixture turns pale. Continue whisking, and gradually add flour and unsweetened cocoa.
- 4Pour the melted chocolate into the sugar mixture and stir with a spatula until you have a smooth mixture.
- 5Butter a mold and pour in the mixture.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes. Cool.
- 7Meanwhile, make the icing.
- 8In a double boiler, melt the semi-salted butter and milk chocolate (cut into pieces).
- 9Add unsweetened cocoa. Stir until smooth.
- 10Spread the icing on chocolate fudge and let harden.