- 6 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 1 3/4 cups dark chocolate chips (72% cacao)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Set KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker to Manual with the temperature set to 305ºF and preheat.
- Place butter and chocolate in microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until just melted. Continue stirring until completely melted. Cool slightly.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat sugar and eggs until thickened and pale yellow, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate and vanilla and continue mixing until combined, about 1 minute.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt. Gently fold flour mixture into chocolate mixture on lowest speed until just incorporated, about 15to 20 seconds.
- Place greased parchment circle in bottom of Multi-Cooker Cooking Pot. Add batter and smooth top. Bake covered for 45-50 minutes. RemoveCooking Pot and lid. Place on cooling rack. Cake will be slightly under-done, but will set up once completely cooled.
- Run a silicone spatula around the edge. Using a plate, invert Cooking Pot to remove cake.