- 13 1/2 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 1/4 ounces dark chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 7 1/2 inch square cake pan.
- Combine condensed milk, butter, sugar and honey in a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan. Stir over medium-low heat for 5-7 mins, or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium and cook for 10 mins, or until mixture thickens and leaves side of pan. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and stir until melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer to prepared pan and smooth surface. Set aside to cool. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour, or until firm. Cut into squares to serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories220Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chocolate FudgeCookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Birthday Cake FudgeJust a Pinch
Simple Orange Cranberry Pistachio FudgeThe Fed Up Foodie
Gingerbread FudgeSweet 2 Eat Baking
Simple Homemade FudgeMegan and Wendy
Simple Chocolate FudgeSix Dollar Family
Christmas FudgeRecipe Boy
Simple FudgeMy Baking Addiction
3 Minute FudgeChocolate, Chocolate and More
Reese's FudgeDinners Dishes and Dessert
Basic Chocolate FudgeBaker Bettie
Peanut Butter FudgeBrown Eyed Baker
Birthday Cake FudgeLeite's Culinaria
Coconut Milk FudgeSmitten Kitchen
Milk Chocolate FudgeChocolate, Chocolate and More
Rocky Road FudgeEveryday Dishes
Salted Dark Chocolate Toffee FudgeFlavor The Moments
1950’s Simple Rich Refrigerator FudgeCup of Zest
Simple Homemade FudgeWhat's Gaby Cooking