This recipe for Chocolate Fondants is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Chocolate Fondants is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams butter
- 100 milliliters milk
- 1 yogurt
- 250 grams flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- chocolate (squares, or chocolate-hazelnut spread)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar and vanilla extract. Melt the butter in the microwave and add it into the mixture. Add the milk and yogurt. Mix. Stir in the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 3Fill the cups of a small silicone mold until 1/3 full with the batter. Add 1 or 2 chocolate squares or 1 teaspoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread. Top off the mold with more batter until the cups are 3/4 full.
- 4Bake for 17 to 20 minutes. Wait a few minutes before unmolding then enjoy hot or cold.