Chocolate Fondant CakeLolibox
When the sweet tooth is calling, and you want to answer with a rich and flavorful cake that everyone will love, then try this recipe for Chocolate Fondant Cake. This decadent cake is moist an delicious. Feel free to sprinkle it with icing sugar, frosting, or ganache, and then decorate according to the occasion. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this cake as much as we do. Enjoy!
- 375 grams chocolate
- 185 grams butter
- 3 tablespoons espelette powder
- 335 grams sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 8 eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a saucepan, melt the chopped chocolate with the butter on low heat until smooth.
- 3Once the mixture is smooth, add the Espelette pepper powder and mix well.
- 4In a bowl, combine sugar and flour.
- 5Separate egg yolks and whites
- 6Add the yolks to the sugar-flour mixture and whisk for 3 minutes constantly. Then add the melted butter-chocolate mixture. Stir to a smooth mixture.
- 7Beat the egg whites until stiff. Then gently fold into the batter using a spatula.
- 8Line the bottom of a cake pan with parchment paper and grease the bottom and sides of the pan with butter.
- 9Sprinkle a little flour in the pan and tap it to form a thin flour layer and remove the excess flour.
- 10Pour the batter into the pan.
- 11Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven, let cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and decorate to taste.