Chocolate Filled CookiesLolibox
Not all cookies are created equally. This recipe for Chocolate Filled Cookies packs a lot of powerful flavors into a sweet treat. If you want to surprise your loved ones with a delicious and moist treat, then this is the perfect palate pleasing way to show them you care. These delicious confections are so good, you might want to make a batch and hide them just for you. Happy baking!
- 200 grams self rising flour
- 50 grams oat bran
- 125 grams softened butter
- 50 grams heavy cream
- 1 egg yolks
- 50 grams brown sugar
- cream (Pastador, or chocolate)
- 1In a food processor, combine flour, oat bran, and a pinch of salt.
- 2Add the softened butter and mix.
- 3The dough should have the consistency of a shortcrust pastry.
- 4Add the cream and mix until the dough forms a ball.
- 5Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- 7Roll the dough to 3 to 4 millimeters thick.
- 8Use a cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
- 9Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 10Prick the cookies with a fork and brush with the beaten egg yolk.
- 11Bake for about 20 minutes.
- 12When cookies are cooled, take one and spread a spoonful of chocolate cream on top.
- 13Cover with another cookie and press lightly.