- 1 cup dried Black Mission figs (chopped)
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup Sugar In The Raw Organic White
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour (divided)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened baking cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces white chocolate baking bar
- 1 ounce chocolate baking bar (bittersweet)
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray heavy nonstick 12-cup fluted tube pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix figs and coffee; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter and Sugar In The Raw Organic White with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Slowly add buttermilk. Beat in 1 3/4 cups flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder on low speed until mixed. Drain figs, reserving coffee. Slowly mix in reserved coffee. Pour batter into pan. Pat figs dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour and toss to coat. Sprinkle over batter in pan. Pull table knife through batter to distribute figs. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In 2 small microwavable bowls, melt white baking bar and bittersweet baking bar with a few drops of oil. Drizzle white chocolate over cake with fork. Then drizzle dark chocolate over cake. Let stand until set, about 2 hours. Or refrigerate 15 minutes until completely set.
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.