- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/3 cups Hungry Jack® Complete Belgian Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 7 1/4 ounces Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese (drained)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (divided)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- cocoa (for garnish)
- 8 maraschino cherries (with stems, well-drained)
- COAT Belgian waffle iron with no-stick cooking spray. Set to medium-high heat.
- COMBINE waffle mix and orange juice in a medium bowl. Pour a scant 1 cup batter onto waffle iron. Cook 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until edges are crisp. Remove from waffle iron. Repeat baking remaining waffle.
- CUT waffles into quarters, place on wire rack. Place in freezer for 15 minutes. Shake Magic Shell well according to label instructions. Pour half of container into small bowl. Dip top and sides of each waffle into chocolate fudge to coat evenly. Return waffle, chocolate side up, to wire rack. Chill until ready to use.
- BLEND ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, marmalade, vanilla and chocolate chips in medium bowl.
- FILL pastry bag fitted with a large decorative tip (6B) or resealable plastic bag (cut off corner of resealable bag) with cannoli cream. Pipe 1/8 of filling onto each waffle. Sprinkle with cocoa and top with cherry. Serve immediately.
|Calories180Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.