Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink FrostingO Meu Tempero
Make these festive treats for all the Valentines in your life. The frosting is simply whipped cream (here from a package mix, but you could make it from scratch if you prefer) that's tinted a lovely shade of pink and then piped using a pastry bag fitted with a star tip (or the tip of your choice) to cover each cupcake. If you are new to piping, it is actually fast and easy to do.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box Chantilly Cream mix
- red food coloring
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2In a bowl, mix flour, cocoa, sugar and baking powder.
- 3In another bowl, mix milk, oil, egg and vanilla extract.
- 4Whisk the cocoa mixture and milk mixture together.
- 5Pour batter into greased and floured wells of cupcake pan.
- 6Fill each one 3/4 full. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7For the frosting, prepare
- 8Chantilly according to package instructions.
- 9Tin with desired food coloring and place in a pastry bag.
- 10Decorate to taste.