Chocolate CrepeHoje para Jantar
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams flour
- 5 deciliters milk
- 125 grams sugar
- 60 grams unsalted butter
- 1 chocolate (baking square, 70% cocoa)
- raspberry jam
- cinnamon (to taste)
- 1Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend for about 1 minute.
- 2Pour a drizzle of oil in a non-stick skillet, use a paper towel to remove the excess oil, and heat.
- 3Pour the mixture in the center of the frying pan, so that you get a crepe about 4 to 5 millimeters thick.
- 4Once the dough begins to bubble, use a spatula to flip it.
- 5Break the chocolate into pieces and place the pieces in the center. Add 2 teaspoons of jam and close like an envelope.
- 6Remove from heat, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 7Serve hot.