Chocolate Cream Sandwich Cookie CheesecakeKitchenAid
- 1 1/2 cups cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies (finely ground)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each, 904 g, softened)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 800 grams eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1To prepare crust, preheat oven to 350°F. Add cookie crumbs, butter and sugar to Bowl of KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer. Attach Bowl and Flat Beater to Mixer. Turn to Speed 2 and mix 1 minute or until mixture resembles wet sand. Press evenly onto bottom of 10-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Wash and dry bowl and flat beater.
- 2To prepare filling, add cream cheese and sugar to clean Mixer Bowl. Attach Bowl and Flat Beater to Mixer. Turn to Speed 4 and mix 2 minutes or until smooth. Stop Mixer and scrape bowl. Add eggs and vanilla. Turn to Speed 4 and mix until well blended.
- 3Microwavewhite chocolate in medium bowl until melted, stirring frequently. Add 1 to 2 cups cream cheese mixture to melted chocolate and whisk vigorously until smooth. Turn Mixer to Speed 4 and add white chocolate mixture to remaining cream cheese mixture. Beat until well blended. Pour onto prepared crust.
- 4Place springform pan in larger shallow baking pan. Fill baking pan with enough hot water to come halfway up side of springform pan. Bake 35 minutes or until top is slightly golden brown and center is still soft.
- 5Remove cheesecake from water bath and let cool at room temperature 1 hour. Chill completely before serving.