Rise and Shine! If you are looking for a recipe that will wake you up in the morning this Chocolate Cream Pastries recipe will surely do so. Packed with flavor and a chilli punch, this recipe will surely give you the a quick spike of energy. Try it and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You can also leave this recipe a star rating. We hope you enjoy this Chocolate Cream Pastries recipe!
- 1/2 lemon
- 160 grams sugar
- 180 grams flour
- 1 egg
- 100 grams butter (soft, in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 30 grams flour (or corn flour)
- 250 milliliters milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- chocolate (flakes)
- In a food processor, blend together the lemon zest and sugar for 10 seconds.
- Add the flour, eggs, butter, and baking powder. Mix for 20 seconds.
- Wrap in plastic film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll out the pastry and fill 5 greased and floured pastry molds with the dough.
- Prick the dough with a fork and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Place parchment paper in each mold and fill with dry beans. Bake for a few minutes. Remove the molds and leave to cool completely.
- In a pot, add the egg yolks, flour, milk, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt. Blend well.
- Cook for 7 minutes on medium low heat. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Fill each pastry case with the chocolate filling and sprinkle with powdered sugar and chocolate flakes. Chill for a few minutes before serving.
PER SERVING *
|Calories640Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.