Chocolate CookiesMadeleine Cocina
Just when you thought you could never have enough chocolate, you tried our Chocolate Cookies recipe. This Chocolate Cookies will chocolate you out when you never thought it was possible. It is packed with this sweet and savory element. Let us know your thoughts of this Chocolate Cookies recipe in the comments below. You can also give this Chocolate Cookies recipe a star rating below.
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 120 grams butter (cut into small cubes)
- milk (as needed)
- 100 grams dark chocolate (melted)
- 1Add the white flour, baking powder, nutmeg, sugar, and butter to a large bowl, and mix until it has a sandy texture.
- 2Add dashes of milk slowly to the bowl, and mix everything with a wooden spoon. Knead using your fingertips until you make dough.
- 3Remove the dough from the bowl and place it on plastic wrap. Cover it completely and store in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 410 minutes before the hour passed, preheat the oven to 180C.
- 5Place the dough on the counter, flatten it with a rolling pin, form the cookies using a cookie cutter, and place them on a cooking tray.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes, remove them from the oven, and let them cool off completely.
- 7Place the dark chocolate in a frosting sleeve, spread it over the cookies, let the chocolate cool off, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories680Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.