Chocolate Coffee Cake with Milk Chocolate IcingReceitas Da Felicidade!
Need a rich, creamy and altogether dreamy dessert for the next holiday party, dinner party or weekend treat? This Chocolate Coffee Cake with Milk Chocolate Icing offers a bold, tasty treat that will please the palate and wow the crowd. Pair it with your favorite coffee for an afternoon perk, or wind down after a long week with a tall glass of ice cold milk. Either way, this cake will take your senses to a whole new place.
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 100 grams sugar
- 70 grams flour
- 100 grams almonds (grind)
- 120 grams milk chocolate
- 80 grams cream cheese (to spread)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease a springform pan with butter and sprinkle with flour. Line with parchment paper.
- 3Melt chocolate with butter in the microwave, remove from heat, add the coffee to mix while stirring well. Set aside.
- 4Mix eggs, yolks, and sugar together until light and whitish.
- 5Gently add flour and almonds, and finally the reserved chocolate mixture.
- 6After mixing, pour in pan, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- 7Melt the milk chocolate in a saucepan, add cream cheese.
- 8Stir until a very creamy and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- 9Spread the cream on the cake, decorate to taste.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1090Calories from Fat650|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat650|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.