Chocolate Coconut TrufflesLolibox
Handmade rolled thick chocolate truffles coated in crunchy fresh coconut shavings will surely please the senses. Making these small treats is a joy. There isn’t much too it, so grab that kids and get them involved; it’ll be a memory that will last a lifetime. After the chocolate mixture is set, usually taking 3 or more hours in the refrigerator, scoop spoon-sized amounts of the chocolate and roll into tiny balls covered in coconut. Each truffle is sweet, creamy, crunchy, and tropical. The sweetness of the chocolate is countered by the bitter fresh coconut, creating a mouthwatering combination.
- 100 grams chocolate (Creole, unsweetened chocolate)
- 60 grams butter
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 11. Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- 22. Cut the butter into small cubes.
- 33. Install flexible whisk on the food processor. Place chocolate and butter in the bowl. Set temperature to 140F and set timer for 4 minutes and speed to ""Mixture 2"". Stop the cooking process.
- 44. Add powdered sugar and egg yolks. Set on speed 1 and beat for 30 seconds.
- 55. Put the mixture in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- 66. Make small balls in the palm of your hands.
- 77. Pour grated coconut on a plate. Roll the balls in the coconut.
- 88. Keep truffles refrigerated.