- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats (or instant, can also used steel cut or rolled oats)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 pure maple syrup (tablspoon, or honey)
- 1/3 cup milk
- vanilla (small splash of, about 1/8 teaspoon, optional)
- 1/2 banana (sliced for serving)
|Calories350Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Victoria Earl 26 May 2018
I really wanted to like this -- I even made it twice -- but it goes completely solid and the flavor combination just doesn't work. It felt like eating slightly sweetened glue.
Westwarddrifter 13 Mar 2018
Honestly, this is pretty gross
Samantha 29 Jan 2018
It’s great! I used honey instead of syrup I also used vanilla almond milk too take out some of the calories.
Antonella 19 Sep 2017
This is the first overnight oats recipe I actually like. Awesome! I will add some chocolate chips and walnuts when I feel like it, but it's good as is!
Cindy 14 Jul 2017
The recipe did not specify what fat content in the yogurt or milk. I used 2%fat Greek yogurt and skim milk. The calories match if you exclude the banana. I wish the recipe was more specific about this. I enjoyed the result and will make it again.
Erin Shannon 13 Jul 2017
Amazing! Would make this any day!
Joy H. 11 Jul 2017
Made this for breakfast! I used almond milk and flax seed, I added blueberries - was out of banana - and the result was still great! Yum!