Few sweets are as beloved as chocolate chip cookies, and this recipe delivers a triple-chocolate version any sweet tooth would be down with. The cookie dough features cocoa, and melted chocolate is added in along with the standard ingredients. Final…
y, chocolate chips are folded into the dough and they're baked until soft or crisp, depending on your preference. They can be stored in a sealed, airtight container at room temperature for several days.
- 60 grams dark chocolate
- 65 grams butter
- 2 eggs (small)
- 65 grams granulated sugar
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- 40 grams cocoa (bittersweet, powdered)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the dark chocolate and the butter over a double boiler on low heat.
- Once melted, place the mixture in a bowl to cool slightly.
- In the meantime, sift the flour with the baking powder, the cocoa, and a pinch of salt.
- Add the eggs to the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add the sugar and stir quickly.
- Add the dry ingredients, a little at a time, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the chocolate chips, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- After the dough has rested, shape it into walnut-sized balls and place them on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
|Calories440Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.