Chocolate-Chocolate Chip CookiesL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Few sweets are as beloved as chocolate chip cookies, and this recipe delivers a triple-chocolate version any sweet tooth would be down with. The cookie dough features cocoa, and melted chocolate is added in along with the standard ingredients. Finally, chocolate chips are folded into the dough and they're baked until soft or crisp, depending on your preference. They can be stored in a sealed, airtight container at room temperature for several days.
- 60 grams dark chocolate
- 65 grams butter
- 2 eggs (small)
- 65 grams granulated sugar
- 100 grams all-purpose flour
- 40 grams cocoa (bittersweet, powdered)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Melt the dark chocolate and the butter over a double boiler on low heat.
- 3Once melted, place the mixture in a bowl to cool slightly.
- 4In the meantime, sift the flour with the baking powder, the cocoa, and a pinch of salt.
- 5Add the eggs to the melted chocolate mixture.
- 6Add the sugar and stir quickly.
- 7Add the dry ingredients, a little at a time, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- 8Add the chocolate chips, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 9After the dough has rested, shape it into walnut-sized balls and place them on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- 10Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 11Remove the cookies from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.