This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Chocolate Chips recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Chocolate Chips recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We lov…
to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Chocolate Chips recipe as much as we do!
- 500 grams flour
- 180 grams butter (softened)
- 7 grams vegetable shortening
- 200 grams sugar
- 25 milliliters milk
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 3 grams salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams baking chocolate (chopped)
- In a bowl, add the flour and make a well in it. Add the butter, shortening, sugar, milk, honey, salt, and eggs. Mix well until a smooth batter forms.
- Cover the dough with flour and sprinkle with baking powder.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the baking powder and flour until completely blended.
- Form into a ball and allow to rest in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take the dough from the refrigerator, flatten onto a surface and divide in 3 portions.
- Divide the chocolate in 3 parts.
- Roll out the 3 portions of dough.
- Spread a portion of the chocolate on the first portion of dough.
- Cover with the second portion of dough, then spread this with chocolate.
- Cover with the remaining dough and chocolate.
- Press down, divide in two, and fold over. Repeat this action until the chocolate is completely blended into the dough.
- Knead into balls, cut into pieces about the size of gnocchi and shape into small balls.
- Place on a lined baking tray, well spaced out.
- Before baking, gently flatten with the palm of your hand, and then bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
|Calories1090Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.