- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (Chunky)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used Trader Joe’s)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (Chunky)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- dry roasted peanuts (Handful crushed)
- Mix almond milk, peanut butter, vanilla extra and egg whites in a large bowl. Add cake mix and stir till combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Pour into greased/floured bundt pan (I recommend baking spray) and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave in the bundt pan 10 minutes, then flip onto serving plate.
- After an hour of cooling, place the topping ingredients (peanut butter, almond milk, and chocolate) in a microwave-safe bowl. Nuke for 40 seconds, stopping halfway through to stir and melt completely.
- Immediately frost the entire cake, and sprinkle the peanuts on top.