Chocolate Chip CookiesL'Antro dell'Alchimista
No one is going to pretend eating cookies is virtuous. However, you can feel a better about these, since an ample amount of oatmeal joins chopped and grated baking chocolate. Sweetened with brown and granulated sugar, they're fairly airy thanks to the inclusion of baking soda and baking powder. Since these cookies brim with all the familiar ingredients, you may just sneak them past those who are oatmeal-averse.
- 2 1/2 cups oats (flakes)
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 340 grams baking chocolate (chopped)
- 110 grams baking chocolate (grated)
- 1Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a food processor, convert the oat flakes into flour.
- 3Blend the butter with the sugars. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- 4Add the flours, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 5Mix well and add the chocolate.
- 6Form the dough into golf ball-sized balls.
- 7Place on a greased baking sheet 5 centimeters apart.
- 8Bake for for 10 minutes.