Chocolate chip cookies are a nostalgic favorite, and so is vanilla ice cream. This recipe combines both into a wonderful, and decadent sweet treat for any night of the week. This recipe takes the traditional favorite and adds a salty layer of chopped nuts. Make sure to buy a gallon of milk, because the only way to make this recipe any better is to serve it with a tall glass of milk.
- 100 grams butter
- 50 grams sugar
- 70 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 110 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 150 grams chocolate chips
- 75 grams chopped nuts
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder
- 350 grams cream
- milk (20 cl.)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, whisk the butter and sugar, whisk until the mixture becomes clear.
- Add the egg and vanilla, mix.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and nuts.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat, spoon out small piles of dough, then flatten them with the back of the spoon to make them about 8 to 9 centimeters in diameter.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Wait 5 minutes before removing them from the paper.
- Put the eggs in a bowl, add the sugar and vanilla. Beat until the mixture is clear.
- Add the cream and milk.
- Pour the mixture into your ice machine and use it according to instructions.
- When your ice cream is ready (one minute before the end), cut the cookies into small pieces and mix them with the vanilla ice cream.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving. Do not leave your ice cream maker running with the ice cream and cookies inside. The cookies would be progressively crushed and you wouldn't get the desired result.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1060Calories from Fat560|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat560|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.